Wednesday, January 10

Goodbye, Wonderful Readers

I am retiring from the world of blogging for the foreseeable future.  While this used to be a Pagan Parenting blog, over the course of  2016 and 2017 my faith shifted and our family now identifies as atheist.  This blog sat silent for a year as I debated its future.  I thought I'd use it simply to chronicle our homeschooling, the children's projects, our animals and gardens... but aren't there already too many of those?  :)

Firstly, I want to thank all of my readers.  You have encouraged me, laughed with me, cried with me.  You have seen me through depression, marriage, the birth of two children, the struggles of breastfeeding, and moving into our dream home.  Hearing about what was happening in your lives was always a delight. 

Secondly, I want to thank all of the authors, artists, and musicians who allowed me to preview their works and offer giveaways.  It was a lot of fun and I hope you all got as much out of the exchange as I did.

I may return one day to share the details of the love and adventures in our home, but for now I say goodbye.  The Pinterest and Instagram accounts formerly associated with this page have been reverted to my personal use, though you are still invited to view them.  I am still reachable on Facebook at the ITHOMS page.  I plan to keep that active with small updates and the occasional link to projects and events we are involved with.

I am still available for lectures, conventions, workshops, and the like should any local outlets desire.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,

The Mama Stacey Clan


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to see you go. There are so few Pagan parenting blogs out there. However, I wish you and your family the best !!

    Cheers,
    Lucía

    ReplyDelete